Friday, April 15, 2016

Nana Gardening Gnome

This image is called Nana Gardening Gnome, Created by Heather Valentine. You can only get her at: Lacysunshine.weebly.com/store/p1893/Nana_Gardening_Gnome.html.

I used a background from Craft Artist 2 and placed my images in the scene. I printed the scene three times and colored the image using Copic Markers. Then I cut two out in different places and stacked them all together with soft pads to form a 3D picture. I adhered the picture to card stock and embellished the card with a wooden sentiment that I painted white and place it a piece of black card stock. My final step was to adhere the embellishment to the card with soft pads.

The following is my color recipe card:


I hope you were inspired with this little card. Hope to see you again soon.
 

No comments: